No. of Vacancies: 02
Job Description / Responsibility
- Participate in software development using Waterfall/ Agile/ Scrum development process.
- Learn to analyze product requirements and propose solutions to them.
- Write design specifications and other development documentation.
- Implement the feature/functionality specified in the product requirements.
- Assist in defining, automating, and executing development tests in support of the feature/functionality being developed.
- Deliver solutions to the product requirements following the prescribed development processes.
Educational Requirements:B.Sc in CS/ CSE from a top ranking local or foreign university with excellent results.
Additional Job Requirements
- Familiarity with basic concepts of computer architecture, data structures and standard programming practices.
- Familiarity with .NET Architecture, MVC Framework, MS SQL Application development.
- Creative approach to problem solving.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent inter-personal skills.
- A strong sense of self-motivation.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of other engineers to meet aggressive goals and high quality standards.
Job Location:Anywhere in Bangladesh
Salary Range :Negotiable
Deadline: June 1, 2016
- Attractive Compensation packages including increment, festival bonus & Provident fund etc.
Interested candidates are requested to send their application along with a recent passport size photo addressing to the Human Resources Department at the following address. “HRD, DataSoft System Bangladesh Ltd, 73-D, New Airport Road, Manipuripara, Dhaka-1215.” Please mention the name of the post on top of the envelope. You can also send your resume at email@example.com