No. of Vacancies: 4
- Handle several implementation projects at any given time.
- Gather business requirements as necessary and apply detailed working knowledge of DataSoft’s products and features to support the client’s business.
- Develop and conduct training programs for each client to be fully prepared on the go-live date.
- Report enhancement requests and bugs on behalf of the client.
- Act as a resource to assist project team in Product Development and/or Testing process
- Communicate with client throughout the implementation project life cycle.
- Assist clients with post-live support questions when needed.
Graduation (Honours /Degree) in any discipline from any reputed University/Institute with a great interest in technology field.
- Microfinance field level business knowledge (MIS & AIS) & automation knowledge through any software will be considered as an advantage but fresh resources are also encouraged to apply.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Should have a professional appearance with challenging attitude towards his job.
- Outbound Marketing & Consulting capability with top level management.
- Must be a team player, & Results-oriented.
- Self motivated and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced working environment.
- Must be willing to travel for implementation and training purpose
Salary Range: Negotiable
- Two festival bonus
- Provident fund
- Daily allowance during travel period
- Holiday support allowance
- Subsidized Lunch
Job Location: Dhaka
Interested candidates are requested to send (email) their Resume along with a recent passport size photo at: email@example.com .
Please mention “Implementation & Support Executive” in mail subject.
Deadline: June 7, 2016