Solar Management System
Solar360 offers inventory and supply chain management system for solar service providers to keep them up to date about their stock and to improve the collaboration of their processes and lower costs. Solar360includes MIS to improve the quality of operation successfully and to foster sound decision – making. It also provides AIS, which help the business to forecast sales, profit and loss with reliable data.
- Updates Item price through a negotiation periodically.
- Inform vendors the Delivery schedule.
- Mentioning Item unit and price.
- Item unit and price are configurable.
Requisition, Purchase Order & Receive:
- Modification allowed before the deadline comes.
- Head office gets a Delivery Note from the vendor, as goods ready to supply
- New stock amount will be adjusted after selling and purchasing.
- Different status (Used, damaged, available. etc.) of stock items.
- Complaint logged with user and unit identification number.
- Old sell-able items can replace or sell with depreciated value.