Job Title : Software Developer (Java)
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems.
- Perform code review, Unit Testing.
- Maintain necessary documentation in accordance with companies and clients’ quality, process and documentation requirements.
- Bachelor in Engineering (BEngg) in Computer Science & Engineering
- Skills Required: Hibernate,Spring Framework ,Java,Object Oriented Programming,AWS,Agile methodology
Additional Job Requirements:
- Age 22 to 30 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- 3+ years of experience in Java 8 (Lambda, Stream, Functional Interface etc.), Spring Boot, Spring Web, Spring Security, Spring Data, Spring JPA, Hibernate, OAuth2 (using Spring Security) or JWT (Json Web Token using Spring Security), JUnit.
- Experience on build tool Maven, Gradle.
- Database experience MySql, Postgres. Oracle 11g/12c experience will added preference.
- Working experience on AWS and Linux platform environment will be added preference.
- Familiarity with version Control, GIT.
No. of Vacancies: 02
Salary : Negotiable
- Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 3(Yearly)
Job Level: Entry/Mid-Level Job.
Job Location: Dhaka.
Application Deadline : 12 December, 2019
Apply Instruction: Interested candidates are requested to send their application along with a recent passport size photo addressing to the Human Resources Department at the following address. “HRD, DataSoft Systems Bangladesh Ltd, Rupayan Shelford (19thFloor), 23/6, Mirpur Road, Shyamoli Dhaka-1207. Please mention the name of the post on top of the envelope. Only short listed candidates will be called for an interview.
Mail at “firstname.lastname@example.org”
Mention in the subject line applying for the post of “Software Developer (Java)”