Job Title : Software Developer (.Net)
We are seeking 2 .NET developers responsible for building Web Application based on C#.NET, MVC, EF. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop the applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different spheres of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Requirement Analysis, design and develop according to SDLC.
- Design and implement client projects by analyzing system requirements.
- Designing and developing complex web based applications.
- Perform code review, Unit Testing.
- Follow established standards and processes to deliver quality software.
- Develop all parts of the system including the core and GUIs based on clients’ requirements.
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems.
- Prepare test based applications for various .Net applications.
- Maintain necessary documentation in accordance with companies and clients’ quality, process and documentation requirements.
Bachelor in Computer Science & Engineering from any reputed university or equivalent with Programming experience.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Clear understanding on Object Oriented Programming, Design and Development in .Net, C#, MVC with Entity Framework.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Also understanding on RDBMS (MSSQLServer, Oracle DB).
- Sound knowledge on SSIS, SSRS, View and Stored procedure.
- Sound Knowledge on HTML, XML, C#, ASP.NET, MVC 5 and Entity Framework, Crystal Reports, UML and Software Design Principles.
- Experience with concurrent development source control (Git) and Visual Studio Team Service, continuous integration, Continuous Delivery will get advantage.
- Must be a team player, proactive and passionate about software development and Team Process.
- Good understanding on design pattern and architecture.
- Good communication skill preferable in English medium background
Experience :Minimum 2 or 3 years’ experience in.
No. of Vacancies: 02
Salary : Negotiable
- Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 3(Yearly)
Job Level: Entry/Mid-Level Job.
Job Location: Dhaka.
Application Deadline : 27 July, 2020
Apply Instruction: Interested candidates are requested to send their application along with a recent passport size photo addressing to the Human Resources Department at the following address. “HRD, DataSoft Systems Bangladesh Ltd, Rupayan Shelford (19thFloor), 23/6, Mirpur Road, Shyamoli Dhaka-1207. Please mention the name of the post on top of the envelope. Only short listed candidates will be called for an interview.
Mail at “firstname.lastname@example.org”
Mention in the subject line applying for the post of “Software Developer (.net)”