Job Title : Executive, Implementation & Support
- Handle several implementation projects at any given time.
- Gather business requirements as necessity and apply detailed working knowledge of DataSoft’s products and features to support the client’s business.
- Develop and conduct training programs for each client to be fully prepared on the go-live date.
- Report enhancement requests and bugs on behalf of the client.
- Act as a resource to assist project team in Product Development and/or Testing process.
- Communicate with client throughout the implementation project life cycle.
- Assist clients with post-live support questions when needed.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries to handle and resolve customer complaints.
- Age 25 to 30 years
- Experience in Micro Finance field level experience and AIS.
- Applicants should have smart knowledge in Taking Challenges for Corresponding skills in spoken English, writing & foreign correspondence.
- Computer skill Operation, internet, e-mailing , Microsoft word, Microsoft excel, Good typing skill Bangla & English.
- Need to provide excellent customer service and give precise information to the customer, ensuring Customer satisfaction.
- Good oral communication skill.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Should have a professional appearance with challenging attitude towards his job.
- Outbound Marketing & Consulting capability with top-level management.
- Must be a team player & Results-oriented.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced working environment.
- Must be willing to travel for implementation and training purpose.
- Graduate/Degree in any discipline from any reputed University/Institute with a great interest in technology field.
- 3 to 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
No. of Vacancies: 03
Salary : Negotiable
Other Benefits: Attractive Compensation packages including
- Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 3(Yearly)
Job Level: Mid-Level Job.
Job Location: Dhaka.
Application Deadline : 28 April, 2020
Interested candidates are requested to send their application along with a recent passport size photo addressing to the Human Resources Department at the following address. “HRD, DataSoft System Bangladesh Ltd, Rupayan Shelford, 23/6, Mirpur Road, Shyamoli, Dhaka – 1207, Bangladesh”
mail at “firstname.lastname@example.org”. Please mention the name of the post on top of the envelope. Only short listed candidates will be called for an interview.