Job Title : Senior Software Engineer (JAVA)
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems.
- Perform code review, Unit Testing.
- Maintain necessary documentation in accordance with companies and clients’ quality, process and documentation requirements.
- Bachelor in Engineering (BEngg) in Computer Science & Engineering
- Skills Required: Hibernate,Spring Framework ,Java,Object Oriented Programming,AWS,Agile methodology
Additional Job Requirements:
- Age N/A
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- 5-8 years hands on experience in Software Development.
- Minimum 4 years of Java Development. Sound knowledge and practical work experience in JAVA.
- Minimum 2 years of experience applying spring components: Data, MVC, Security, Cloud, JPA, Hibernate.
- Working on Spring Boot Microservice development will be preferred.
- Good knowledge on RX java.
- Understanding on Queue management, socket programming, software design patterns and principles.
- Strong in MySQL/ PostgreSQL/Oracle.
- Familiar with high availability features of MySQL/ PostgreSQL/ Oracle.
- Experience designing and maintaining large-scale web applications. Clear understanding on Web technology and REST API.
- Solid grasp of software design patterns and principles, good understanding of micro-service architecture.
- Very good understanding of micro-service architecture.
- Very good problem-solving Capability, Client communication and technical lead a small/medium team.
No. of Vacancies: 02
Salary : Negotiable
- Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 3(Yearly)
Job Location: Dhaka.
Application Deadline : 16 January, 2020
Apply Instruction: Interested candidates are requested to send their application along with a recent passport size photo addressing to the Human Resources Department at the following address. “HRD, DataSoft Systems Bangladesh Ltd, Rupayan Shelford (19thFloor), 23/6, Mirpur Road, Shyamoli Dhaka-1207. Please mention the name of the post on top of the envelope. Only short listed candidates will be called for an interview.
Mail at “firstname.lastname@example.org”
Mention in the subject line applying for the post of “Senior Software Engineer (JAVA)”